ISA FOR PROTECTION! APPLY FOR YOUR ARREST NOW!
Posted by barbie on September 15, 2008
News around the world in response to Syed Hamid’s statement on that Sin Chew’s journalist Tan Hoon Cheng was detained for her safety as the police believed her life was “under threat”:
1. In an immediate response, a housewife who has been in debt with Ah Loong (Malaysia money lenders or loan sharks) has applied to the Malaysian Home Minister that she would like to be arrested as soon as possible under ISA.
2. Kevin Rudd is sending an emissary to Malaysia next week, to work with the Malaysian Police, the Malaysian Home Minister and the Malaysian Prime Minister to see how the law could be interpreted in Australia. HE will be pushing his law makers to pass a new law similar to Malaysia that will allow Australians to be detained by the police if they feel threatened by Italian mafia, Chinese gangsters, and all other undesirables.
3. In Singapore, an accountant asked the Singapore government to introduce this new law soon, so that innocent people could find protection from the undesirables.
4. In another breaking news, next to be arrested under the ISA is Miss Tan’s mother who bought vegetables at the Bukit Mertajam market during the Ramadan period as the wet market was alledged to have become very slippery. She is expected to be arrested at her home after coming home from the market for her own safety under the Internal Security Act.
5. The Malaysian police’s ability to nullify a threat to Miss Tan’s life within 20 hours has won accolades throughout the world. FBI, CIA, Mossad and MI-6 will be sending their crack team to Malaysia for intensive field training.
This entry was posted on September 15, 2008 at 1:34 pm and is filed under barbie, Current Affairs, government, Malaysia, Politicians. Tagged: BN, Community Message, Current Affair, ISA, Malaysia, malaysiakini, Syed Hamid Albar. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.