Abdullah. Bodoh sepat? The villain? The unsung hero? Nyanyuk?
Posted by barbie on September 17, 2008
Quoting RPK from his infamous article that is said to be the reason he is arrested under ISA:
Malays say that there are two types of bodoh. One is bodoh sepat — you pretend to be stupid but are actually very devious. Malaysian Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi would probably fit this bill. He pretends to be bodoh but is actually very crafty. The second is bodoh sombong — you are actually very stupid but are too stupid to realise that you are stupid and think you are very clever.
Judging from the latest scenario today, Abdullah Ahmad Badawi is bodoh sepat. ‘Sepat’ is a fresh water fish famous for its refusal to be baited in the saying: “bodoh-bodoh sepat, tak makan pancing emas” which means even a dumb person knows how to choose what is best for himself. So a person who appears to be as “dumb” as a sepat, pretends to be stupid.
Why the portfolio swapping? Why the timing? Another coincidence? Screw coincidence. Nothing that is happening in Malaysia before, present and after this is ‘coincidence’ despite what our leaders want us to think. Things in Malaysia happen because of only 2 reason – God’s will and politically motivated. (You can ignore the 1st reason, just like me unless you are Palin’s fan)
Why Abdullah wants the Defence Ministry portfolio? Is him preparing for something bigger? You know what I I am thinking, stop being bodoh sepat.
Why Abdullah is bodoh sepat? 2 scenarios.
Abdullah as the bad guy, the villain.
1. In this kind of economic situation, giving the Finance Ministry portfolio to Najib is definitely a smart move. Najib is left to battle the ailing economy, a tall order. Good luck Najib.
2. He successfully nullified the dissent voices in UMNO by reaffirming the 2010 power transition plan.
3. Najib may not survive his political career until 2010 with all the allegations and now add to that now, an unenviable assignment. He knows jack shit about finance, just looking at the all the purchases he did while he was defence minister, ‘consultancy fees’ paid to Razak Baginda’s company in the amount of RM500mil (a world record for such consultancy service) you know how good Najib with money.
4. If rumours of Najib cahooting with Syed Hamid is true, with the backing of the army to do… well things is true, then now Abdullah already took care of that. Najib is paralysed.
5. Abdullah hinted to use ISA against Anwar, well if Anwar doesn’t has the number then why the need to ISA him?
Putting this all in pieces, now Abdullah is taking control of the Defense Ministry, which can be used to take control of defence for emergency rule and crowd dispersal control he is definitely stocking himself with enough ammo to battle it out, nasty and dirty.
Abdullah is the good guy, the unsung hero. The Oracle?
Then we must assume he is trying to help Anwar.
1. He set Anwar free and his son in law arranged passport for Anwar to go to Europe for medical treatment.
2. He is a man of conscience, being an ulama son and god fearing person. He never sumpah like Najib, Saiful or Ezam.
3. He needs to be in control in order to dismantle the rotten corrupted UMNO, sissified MCA, Gerakan, clueless and hopeless MIC and other idiotic BN component parties. So he stays in power, flip flop flip flop and play bodoh sepat until Anwar has the time to make his move. He is delaying and buying time for Anwar.
4. Anwar asked for peaceful transition of power. Who is going to lose everything? Person with the most dirts and extra baggage, non other but Najib. The person that will never agree to a peaceful power transition is Najib. So in order to have a peaceful power transition, Abdullah need to take away the defence job from Najib so he will not repeat what his dad did back then. Now Najib is powerless. Hurray!!
5. Then peaceful transition can be done. Abdullah will step down gracefully and be remembered in history and the most kind leader, sacrificing himself for the good of Malaysia.
6. Anwar leads the country and Malaysians live happily ever after.
Well, probably above scenarios are nothing but craps, I am reading too much into this shit and Abdullah is nothing but a nyanyuk (dementia) old man clutching at straws, doing senseless things before he is gone for good.
ps: Thanks to Malaysia Today commentators for inspiring me to come up with this shitty post.
pss: Najib is kinda dungu to agree to the portfolio swap then. Maybe the prospect of earning quick buck from the Finance Ministry clouded his judgement? Maybe bad advice from a certain plastic reinforced lady? We never know…
SAPP pulls out from Barisan. The timing cannot be better??? Just after the portfolio swap, this took place?? Pak Lah, you are really our unsung hero, eh?